Introduction to the Meaning and Uses of Turquoise. Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in man's history, the talisman of kings, shamans, and warriors. It is a stone of protection, strong and opaque, yet soothing to the touch, healing to the eye, as if carved from an azure heaven and slipped to earth. Turquoise Uses. Turquoise is primarily used as a decorative gemstone and has been prized by civilizations for thousands of years. Turquoise uses are as creative as they are widespread. For instance, one turquoise processor in Arizona actually makes tiles out of the stone for use in custom construction.
- Has Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Benefits
- Awakens their mystical and psychic intuition.
- Duly tested and approved stones
- Instill Faithfulness, loyalty, and spontaneity
- Ideal for auric balancing and healing
- Mechanical Industries
- Jewelry industry
- General Fashion industry