The name ruby comes from the Latin word ruber, which means red. It is favorite gem among those in power and those in love, inspiring more emotion than almost any other stone. Some ancient cultures believed that rubies, as well as other gemstones, grew on trees, just like fruit.Color is the most significant factor affecting a ruby's value. The finest ruby has a pure, vibrant red to slightly purplish red color. As the color becomes too orangy or more purplish, the ruby moves down the quality scale. The highest-quality rubies have vivid color saturation.
- Has Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Benefits
- Awakens their mystical and psychic intuition.
- Duly tested and approved stones
- Instill Faithfulness, loyalty, and spontaneity
- Ideal for auric balancing and healing
- Mechanical Industries
- Jewelry industry
- General Fashion industry