Moonstone was once known as "adularia," a name taken from the town of Mt. ... Adularescence exists in moonstones because they are actually made up of two feldspar species, orthoclase and albite. While a moonstone forms in the heat of the earth, the two species are mixed, but as it cools, they separate into stacked layers.It brings hope, enhances feminine energies, sensitivity, intuition, and psychic abilities. It is also said to bring strong energies of abundance to one's life. Moonstone is a stone of protection, especially during childbirth, pregnancy, and travel at sea. It is a stone of calm and relief from emotional stress.
- Has Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Benefits
- Awakens their mystical and psychic intuition.
- Duly tested and approved stones
- Instill Faithfulness, loyalty, and spontaneity
- Ideal for auric balancing and healing
- Mechanical Industries
- Jewelry industry
- General Fashion industry